Page 2399 of 2401 FirstFirst ... 1399189922992349238923972398239924002401 LastLast
Results 23,981 to 23,990 of 24003

Thread: Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by xubrew View Post
    It doesn't matter what the betting line is. I can't recall EVER winning a bet! Granted, I can't bet on sports outside of horse racing, and the one time I did bet on a horse race my horse didn't just lose. It got shot!

Whoever I bet on will not win. It's as simple as that!!
    I've got a little Harris +145 and +150 money. So do it 'brew! Do it!

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Feels like something crazy is going to happen in the next dozen days.
    Either some high school friend of Harris will pop up with a picture of them actually working at a McDonald's 45 years ago, or someone will show up with a picture of Trump with one of the women he's never met :)

Meanwhile, beware the Quarter Pounder if you live in select states.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Calm before the storm? Feels like something crazy is going to happen in the next dozen days. No idea what or which side it will effect, but it just doesn't feel like we're going to skate into Election Day without some wild twists and turns. On the betting side, Kamala's odds are getting just a touch shorter.

Trump -160
    Harris +140

Polymarket has Trump with a 62.3% chance to win as of this morning. You can see current odds and the trend here: https://polymarket.com/elections
    I'm hearing rumors of hidden cameras at a Quality Inn in Grand Island, Nebraska capturing videos of Kamala Harris in bed with XU Lou! This could be a devastating scandal!!
    Last edited by xubrew; Yesterday at 03:04 PM.
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

Polymarket has Trump with a 62.3% chance to win as of this morning. You can see current odds and the trend here: https://polymarket.com/elections
    I know the oddsmakers have Trump winning, but I just don’t see it happening. I hope he does as the lesser of two evils, but I’ll be shocked if he does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by xubrew View Post
    I'm hearing rumors of hidden cameras at a Quality Inn in Grand Island, Nebraska capturing videos of Kamala Harris in bed with XU Lou! This could be adevastating scandal!!
    Lol public reps. Ya know...now that I think about it, we haven't really heard from ole Lou since Walz became the VP candidate. Is Uncle Lou really Uncle Walz?

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bjf123 View Post
    I know the oddsmakers have Trump winning, but I just don’t see it happening. I hope he does as the lesser of two evils, but I’ll be shocked if he does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'd be very surprised as well if Trump wins, and I have no idea how they are setting betting odds right now lol.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    I'd be very surprised as well if Trump wins, and I have no idea how they are setting betting odds right now lol.
    A lot of people out there think he’s going to win PA and Az.

Supporting Member
    Lol public reps. Ya know...now that I think about it, we haven't really heard from ole Lou since Walz became the VP candidate. Is Uncle Lou really Uncle Walz?
    Be careful, if you say his name 3 times he will return.
    "If our season was based on A-10 awards, there’d be a lot of empty space up in the rafters of the Cintas Center." - Chris Mack

I'd actually be surprised if he didn't win. There are a lot of angry people, and they all seem to like him. The more angry they are, the more they like him. And Trump is very good at making people angry. I know that sounds too cynical to be serious, but I think he's pretty much already won.

Quote Originally Posted by xuwillie View Post
    A lot of people out there think he’s going to win PA and Az.
    Yup