Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
    I personally think Marquette will struggle more than expected. After losing what they did and not going the transfer portal route I just can’t see them sustaining it. I am giving Shaka the benefit of doubt in saying I think they will be flirting with the bubble line. Am I missing something with them?
    I think I read somewhere where they are returning seven players from last year. Perhaps some of their higher ranking is based on that continuity.
    X A V I E R

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Talent wise, I see the case for Seton Hall at #10. I'd be shocked if they did end up finishing that low however - Shaheen Holloway gets a lot of mileage out of his guys everywhere he's been.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
    I personally think Marquette will struggle more than expected. After losing what they did and not going the transfer portal route I just can’t see them sustaining it. I am giving Shaka the benefit of doubt in saying I think they will be flirting with the bubble line. Am I missing something with them?
    Yeah its hard to get a read on just how much losing Kolek and Ighodaro is going to affect them. They have Kam Jones, Stevie Mitchell, and Joplin coming back, as well as a couple of top 100 guys coming in. I think somewhere in that 3-5 range is fair for them, but anything can happen.