Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by muskiefan82 View Post
    I don't think the NFL needs to do anything. The Ravens are manhandling the Bills
    Definitely not pretty. No style points like college, it’s not a terrible loss if the Bills go down on the road.

Hall of Famer
    I just meant the nfl is getting easy to predict in these showcase games. The ravens were never going to go 1-3 and the bills were never going to be 4-0.

I wouldn’t say it’s scripted but the nfl protects their stars and is set up in a way for everyone to be close to .500

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    I just meant the nfl is getting easy to predict in these showcase games. The ravens were never going to go 1-3 and the bills were never going to be 4-0.

I wouldn’t say it’s scripted but the nfl protects their stars and is set up in a way for everyone to be close to .500
    The NFL is slowly becoming the NBA, as far as favoring stars and teams, and I hate it. Lots of people think the NBA is borderline rigged, as it is. It used to be pretty much a level playing field, but now they are picking winners and losers. The Chiefs are a perfect example, they have had some ridiculous calls in their favor this season.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by JTG View Post
    The NFL is slowly becoming the NBA, as far as favoring stars and teams, and I hate it. Lots of people think the NBA is borderline rigged, as it is. It used to be pretty much a level playing field, but now they are picking winners and losers. The Chiefs are a perfect example, they have had some ridiculous calls in their favor this season.
    Agree 100%, but i'll take it, because it's really helping the bank account lol.

How do I get a $230 million contract and not play?
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    How do I get a $230 million contract and not play?
    Get someone in Cleveland to like you. Really, really like you.
    No, I be concubining.