Junior

Mini packs and singles

Anyone know the date for buying singles and mini packs?

Quote Originally Posted by JTG View Post
    Anyone know the date for buying singles and mini packs?
    On mini packs.

Had a friend who reached out to the ticket office a week ago and this what he got back.

“I thought we would have gotten our full schedule with tip-off times already and have been holding off to reach back out until then. However, I think the expectation is for those tip-off times to be released sometime this week. Once the times are released, I will send over our finalized mini pack information along with the expected on-sale date.”

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post
    On mini packs.

Had a friend who reached out to the ticket office a week ago and this what he got back.

“I thought we would have gotten our full schedule with tip-off times already and have been holding off to reach back out until then. However, I think the expectation is for those tip-off times to be released sometime this week. Once the times are released, I will send over our finalized mini pack information along with the expected on-sale date.”
    Thanks

Hall of Famer
    How is it that we are a month out and still don't have gametimes announced, and along with that the mini packs and singles? Seems really late this year.

Aren’t the schools at the mercy of the TV networks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    How is it that we are a month out and still don't have gametimes announced, and along with that the mini packs and singles? Seems really late this year.
    In another "just bitch and whine and you'll get what you want," the game times just got released a few hours ago. Assuming minis and singles will be out in the coming days