Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    I think some have missed what I typed. The nba is a star driven league. The rest of the players all just have a role to play. If they aren’t willing to play that role they won’t be in the league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaXUGrad View Post
    I think some have missed what I typed. The nba is a star driven league. The rest of the players all just have a role to play. If they aren’t willing to play that role they won’t be in the league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh so role players have specific roles? How did we miss that????

Duh, but to say guys who arent in the league arent in the league because they arent willing to play a specific role isn't usually the case. Maybe some guys but some arent in because of many various other reasons. There are only so many spots......
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by xukeith View Post
    David West is in his 3rd year accepting the league minimum. I guess that is league minimum for his 15 years playing in the NBA as opposed to a rookie getting a league minimum.
    I don't know the pay scale.
    I do know West got roughly $1,000,000 this year as a league minimum.
    According to the warriors payroll, West made 2.3 mil this year and it was all guaranteed

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk