Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Macura

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    It doesn't even look like its wrapped unless it is pretty far down....thats pretty crazy.
    Looks like he has ankle braces on both ankles but not sure if he always did even before or not.

I am more concerned with having JP as the top of the 1-3-1 than as a shooter but even if he isnt hitting them they have to respect him as a shooter, hopefully that opens some up.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

I thought JP was playing great before he got hurt against Gtown. If we are going to make a run, we need him to get it going from deep. Instant offense does so much for teams.

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Looks like he has ankle braces on both ankles but not sure if he always did even before or not.

I am more concerned with having JP as the top of the 1-3-1 than as a shooter but even if he isnt hitting them they have to respect him as a shooter, hopefully that opens some up.
    He is wearing braces; they are black. My son wears the same kind and no, JP did not wear them previously. He had the white socks and was rockin the Stan Smith type of shoes.
    Zip'em Up!

Is it just me, or does that one kid look like he wet his pants?

Quote Originally Posted by XUglow View Post
    Is it just me, or does that one kid look like he wet his pants?
    lol, now that you mention it, yes he does.

Banned
    Anyone who is in Jacksonville after baylor game can you let us know if macura is looking good to play

Macura

Made two 3s, so he must be good to go!

Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.