Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by NY44 View Post
    Big Sean.
    Damn, now you're getting me all excited that he could be the next coming of Will Caudle!

Nickname for a guy named Sean O'Mara? That is easy:

The Quiet Man

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Damn, now you're getting me all excited that he could be the next coming of Will Caudle!
    Hell I would be happy with another Kevin Frey. He brought some great toughness to games

http://www.abqjournal.com/237180/rio...nationals.html
    Coaches don't make Xavier, Xavier makes coaches.

Big Kevin!

Big Will! What? Wrong thread? Sorry.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

From Chi Tribune..
    By Bob Narang, Special to the Tribune
    11:01 p.m. CDT, March 22, 2014
    Positioned under the basket following Saturday's 46-44 loss to Young in the Class 4A state title game, Benet senior center Sean O'Mara let out a deep breath after a grueling meeting with Duke recruit Jahlil Okafor.
    The Redwings could have used a few more seconds Saturday at Carver Arena.
    "Plenty of times they could've put us down, but we kept fighting back," Benet coach Gene Heidkamp said. "We just ran out of time."
    O'Mara's tip-in sliced Young's lead to 44-42 with 22.2 seconds left, but Young senior forward Paul White made two free throws and Benet missed two straight shots before Liam Nelligan's basket right before the buzzer.
    The 6-foot-9 O'Mara and 6-11 Okafor guarded each other most of the game, but the Redwings (25-8) often sent an extra defender to keep Okafor in check. Most of the time, Benet junior guard Colin Bonnett provided help-side defense. Okafor, the consensus No. 1 player in the country, was held to eight points and six rebounds after racking up 33 points and 14 rebounds against Stevenson on Friday.
    "He's a tremendous player," O'Mara said. "He's the No. 1 player in our class for a reason. He played very well tonight. We double-teamed him, did different stunts and everything we could. He's incredibly physical. It's not often that you find players that you can match with a body like that. I know three kids in the state — me, Cliff (Alexander) and Jahlil. We're the only ones that can body up each other."
    The Xavier-bound O'Mara finished with eight points, eight rebounds, three assists and two blocks. The Dolphins (28-5) scored 28 points in the final three quarters.