Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xu95 View Post
    Ok, so I have officially read Walsh's statement and no where in there he says he isn't talented enough to play at Xavier.

So once again, which coach are you, or do you want to stick to your LHeyness and keep holding firm to "I am right and you are wrong"?

By the way, my wife knows more about this basketball team than you do. I am yet to see what value you bring to the conversations.

xu95
    OK skirt, here's your chance to win back your man card. "I thought I might have a chance to have a bigger impact and play a lot but Mack saw things differently". What do you think that means? What do you think these guys are talking about here? If you want to check with your wife before answering that's fine.......I guess. What, Mack doesn't like the way Walsh cuts his hair or doesn't like his PA accent? You can spin it any way you want but Mack wanted that scholarship back.

Take the bickering to pm's.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook