PDA

View Full Version : Providence Paper Predicts A-10

Muskie
07-27-2008, 06:43 PM
From the Providence Journal (http://www.projo.com/uri/content/sp_bkc_kevin_mcnamara27_07-27-08_MLB0J59_v10.395ad4b.html)

"With that in mind, here is a summer primer on happenings in the Atlantic 10 and Big East. Just for kicks, we’ll even list the schools in a projected order of finish."

XUOHTX
07-28-2008, 09:25 AM
Sounds about right...

XU05and07
07-28-2008, 09:31 AM
looks like others are predicting a rough season for UC...though they have some promise

Always good to see us at the top...we just have to hold true to those predictions

vee4xu
08-02-2008, 08:43 AM
Note about dayton:

Chris Wright leads a talented group that could win 20 games again.

What am I missing here? Okay, I'll give you Chris Wright, but who else is among this so-called "talented group" at ud?

Stonebreaker
08-02-2008, 11:58 AM
I agree, the A-10 looks about right. Dayton fans aren't gonna like the prediction tho.

As far as the BE goes, it's pretty deep this year, and Cincy will be fighting for .500 in conference. They really need Anthony McClain and/or Yancy Gates to step up, or they are in for a long season.

American X
08-03-2008, 12:35 PM
Okay, I'll give you Chris Wright, but who else is among this so-called "talented group" at ud?

Huelsman has discernible basketball skill. Wait, or is it no discernible basketball skill?

Muskie73
08-03-2008, 01:21 PM
[QUOTE=Okay, I'll give you Chris Wright, but who else is among this so-called "talented group" at ud?[/QUOTE]

UD is again believing that their frosh are AGAIN going to lead them to national prominence.

Poor deluded fools!

Juice
08-03-2008, 02:28 PM
Have Lisch and Liddell been in college for 9 years? They are like Pepe Sanchez, they never graduate.

I agree that Temple is going to be tough this year.

jcubspoe
08-03-2008, 04:46 PM
Note about dayton:

Chris Wright leads a talented group that could win 20 games again.

What am I missing here? Okay, I'll give you Chris Wright, but who else is among this so-called "talented group" at ud?

Marcus Johnson?

Having said that, I have no idea how UD will do this year. PG is the main concern of course and once again we will be relying on a freshman in Paul Williams to produce for us. I can see us finishing anywhere from 3rd to 8th....X will still be the team to beat this year. I can see a rough start for X with the amount of underclassman you have at the 1 and 2 (and an unproven Graves) but I'm sure Miller will right the ship by conference play.