PDA

View Full Version : 2008-2009 Ticket Information

Muskie
07-01-2008, 10:10 AM
http://www.xavierhoops.com/forums/images/logos/150/xu.gif

As many of you know (thanks to a call from Coach Sean Miller), ticket invoices are in the process of being mailed. However, if you are simply renewing your tickets, the link to renew is already available online (click here (https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/home.htmI?l=EN&team=xavier)). For the moment, you can only review your invoice. But some of out members have been able to renew.

xu95
07-01-2008, 11:19 AM
I can only view mine at this time.

xu95

coasterville95
07-09-2008, 07:05 AM
The season ticket page of goxavier.com has been updated.

They list the base 2008-09 season ticket rates, but not the various Club/Premium seat donation levels. This could be because they are only taking renewals at this time, and thus we should have paid our 2008-09 premium seating fee (or made arrangements) by March 31.

For those who are renewing: You have until July 25 to either: complete and return the form you were sent by mail (I received mine on Saturday) along with at least $50 if not the full thing. B) call the ticket office and renew by phone, or c) go out to MY Musketeers on the goxavier.com site and renew using self service renewal. I have found some things about My Musketters: The pros: They offer an installment plan: Your season ticket bill spread out over 4 payments: The day you you renew, Aug 1, Sep 1, Oct 1. This is also the only way to get into that raffle for two free season tickets. The brochure in the mail says you can take the prize as a refund of the season ticket fee for 2 existing season tickets (the premium seating fee, if applicable, will not be refunded) The cons: There is an extra $1 per order,no per seat service charge to renew online.

For those who don't yet have season tickets: The official page says the public on sale begins July 21.

For those wanting a mini plan, those will go on sale in mid-September - no word onwhat mini plans will be offered.