PDA

View Full Version : Danny McElroy

Cincy Muskie
05-12-2008, 11:19 AM
Per the Enquirer today Danny McElroy has re-opened his recruitment. Do you think X would have interest?

Juice
05-12-2008, 12:11 PM
I hope not. He is not very good.

xavierj
05-12-2008, 12:39 PM
I saw this one coming. I think UC thought he would grow which he has not and he has not gotten much better. UC probably has informed him that his chances at UC will be slim and it would be better for him to look around. He is probably a MAC or MVC type talent. In other words UC does not want to waste a ship.

MADXSTER
05-12-2008, 12:45 PM
I believe that he was Mick's first offer and first commit. Oh well.

Cincy Muskie
05-12-2008, 01:44 PM
I just checked his profile on Rivals and he currently is at two stars. I don't think I would offer a kid before his junior year. It just seems like so much can happen in the span of a couple of years. We all remember Nate Miles right?

cinskyline
05-12-2008, 01:58 PM
No.

I've seen him play, and he's just okay.

I'm not so much sure that he re-opened his commitment as much as UC is not going to honor the commitment.

Also, the UC board said that academics don't seem to be too big a priority for him.

Stay away!

Juice
05-12-2008, 04:29 PM
I believe that in his final game (in the playoffs) of this past season, he scored something like 4 points, if I remember correctly, on a very average Lasalle team. He was obviously their go-to guy and if he cannot even score in double figures then the kid is going to have some problems finding a decent team to take him. He has MAC written all over him.

MuskieFan5
05-12-2008, 08:06 PM
I was at the Elder-Lasalle game and he didn't impress me at all. I couldn't understand why UC would offer him.

Elder beat his team 71-15.