PDA

View Full Version : Do yourself a favor

Xman95
03-30-2008, 05:45 PM
If you're not watching the Davidson/Kansas game, turn it on. I realize it's tough for some of us to watch hoops right now, but you're doing yourself a disservice if you're a college hoops fan and not watching this game. It's 46-45 Davidson and they're proving they're not just Curry and four stiffs. This is a good team (check out the results when they played the so-called big boys during the year) and the game should be close until the end.

I'm disppointed by last night's loss, but I wouldn't want to miss this game. It's outstanding!

joebba
03-30-2008, 06:13 PM
Go Davidson Go! Down 59-58 16.8 to go!

muskee2000
03-30-2008, 06:16 PM
Nice game. Great Defense in the end by KU.

xu drew
03-30-2008, 06:17 PM
tough loss there for davidson. it's a shame they couldn't get a better look at the basket on that final possession.

BlueGuy
03-30-2008, 06:19 PM
Seriously? That's the best they could do w/ 9 seconds? CHOKE

Xman95
03-30-2008, 06:21 PM
It's tough to get a good look when you put the ball immediately in the hands of the person you want to shoot and they have two guys guarding him. It seemed there wasn't much of a Plan B...you know, like Plan A - lob to Duncan, Plan B - skip to BJ. I would have put the ball in the hands of the little shooter and looked inside for a quick two, then worked Curry off a screen for a jumper. Or, if the ball was in Curry's hands immediately (like it was), I would have tried to run the little shooter off a screen in case Curry couldn't get a shot, as was the case.

GoMuskies
03-30-2008, 06:35 PM
Yeah, I liked the idea of having Curry get double teamed and kick it off MJ to Paxson/Kerr style to the White Lobster for the win. I also liked the idea of Curry forcing up whatever kind of three-pointer he could get, because the Gus Johnson reaction if he'd have hit it would have been legendary.

Xman95
04-01-2008, 03:03 AM
There are times when Gus can really irritate me, but I absolutely love his calls when there's a buzzer-beater or insane shot.