PDA

View Full Version : 2017 NBA Draft Tracker

X-band '01
03-21-2017, 09:45 PM
ESPN's Jeff Goodman is reporting tonight that Georgetown's LJ Peak will declare for the NBA Draft and will likely hire an agent.

CBS's Jon Rothstein reporting that Angel Delgado and Khadeen Carrington will declare for the NBA Draft but not hire agents just yet.

X-band '01
03-21-2017, 09:48 PM
As for Delgado and Carrington, they are refuting that report for now via Twitter.

D-West & PO-Z
03-21-2017, 09:51 PM
I didnt realize Waters (Georgetown's top recruit) requested his release.

What a disaster Georgetown has going. Going to need to visit their board soon to see the meltdown mode.

D-West & PO-Z
03-21-2017, 10:08 PM
Oh man, it is a mess over there. There are actually some posters blaming (get this, not JT3) but the fans and posters for the decommittment because of all the fan negativity on message boards and in the arenas etc. HAHAHA

XMuskieFTW
03-21-2017, 11:16 PM
I didnt realize Waters (Georgetown's top recruit) requested his release.

What a disaster Georgetown has going. Going to need to visit their board soon to see the meltdown mode.

Trey Mourning also transferred. When Georgetown can't even keep Alonzo Mourning's son from transferring, you know it's all over.

waggy
03-21-2017, 11:20 PM
If GTown doesn't fire him now given the state of the program, is it money or his daddy? I say it's the money. It's always the money.

MarvAlbert
03-21-2017, 11:48 PM
I literally made this at the start of the conference schedule last year and it's just as relevant as today...maybe stagnant is okay for UNC or Duke because of the occasional break out year, but not a program like GTown
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oBZSZqeyeMg

XUMIOH12
03-22-2017, 12:56 AM
Kyle Kuzma (Utah)
Jarrett Allen (Texas)
Omer Yurtseven (NC St)
Trevor Thompson (Ohio St)
Marcus Keene (Central Mich)

all declared for the draft but have not hired an agent

XUMIOH12
03-22-2017, 12:59 AM
Tyler Lydon (Syracuse) declared with agent
Jawun Evans (OK St) declared with agent
Markelle Fultz (Washington) declared with agent

XUMIOH12
03-22-2017, 01:04 AM
its always interesting to see who declares and hires an agent right off the bat

GIMMFD
03-22-2017, 04:35 AM
Oh man, it is a mess over there. There are actually some posters blaming (get this, not JT3) but the fans and posters for the decommittment because of all the fan negativity on message boards and in the arenas etc. HAHAHA

Guys if we really really talk up Tre and Ed that means they come back right!?!?