PDA

View Full Version : GW Beats Richmond!

GoMuskies
02-23-2008, 03:05 PM
Which, of course, means that, with a loss to Xavier tomorrow, UD would fall into a tie in the loss column with GW (and perhaps Fordham) for the last spot in the A-10 Tournament. Another great thing that could come from a Xavier win tomorrow!

XU Fan
02-23-2008, 03:45 PM
Yes it is big. The main thing is that GW still needs to win at least one more game. GW now has 4 wins, to Dayton's 5. If UD loses out (I just like saying that) and GW doesn't win any more games then UD backs into the tournament. We need GW to pull off one more win, or maybe even a couple. Two more GW wins would put serious pressure on Dayton.

Dayton still gets to play Bonaventure, but it is in Olean so I guess you never know. It would be sweet to see Dayton sitting out the A10 tourney. Hahahahaha.

GoMuskies
02-23-2008, 03:58 PM
GW finishes with Rhody, @Xavier, @Charlotte and UMass. Brutal.

XU Fan
02-23-2008, 04:21 PM
GW finishes with Rhody, @Xavier, @Charlotte and UMass. Brutal.

Yep it doesn't seem likely that they'll win another game, but you never know. I think they are a better team than their record. Not a lot better, but still they have a chance. And even if they win another game, I doubt Dayton would lose all of their remaining games. It would be a perfect ending to their season if it went down that way.