PDA

View Full Version : UD's Condition

aramis
02-22-2008, 11:16 AM
The Cryers seem to be on life support at the moment. At Udpride its very depressing.
I could only look at it for a moment. I almost feel sorry for them.

What is the status of the blind, sick and the lame?

Will they be at full strength Sunday? If they're all back will they really be all there(in the head)? At this point can Gregory get them up for anything?

ATL Muskie
02-22-2008, 11:22 AM
They'll be up for us. We're their Super Bowl, Christmas, World Series, Stanley Cup finals, Kwanzaa, Hannukah, Mardi Gras, sweet 16 birthday party, visit to the Playboy Mansion, first lay, wedding day, and honeymoon all wrapped into one. Especially with the season they're having, they'll want our scalp to have something positive. Don't know if they'll be at full strength, but they'll be up for us. We are their little blue (and white) pill that gets them up and ready. The problem is, they ain't getting any.

aramis
02-22-2008, 11:25 AM
[QUOTE=ATL Muskie;16838]They'll be up for us. We're their.... first lay, ...

I certainly hope not.

Lamont Sanford
02-22-2008, 11:47 AM
They'll be up for us. We're their Super Bowl, Christmas, World Series, Stanley Cup finals, Kwanzaa, Hannukah, Mardi Gras, sweet 16 birthday party, visit to the Playboy Mansion, first lay, wedding day, and honeymoon all wrapped into one. Especially with the season they're having, they'll want our scalp to have something positive. Don't know if they'll be at full strength, but they'll be up for us. We are their little blue (and white) pill that gets them up and ready. The problem is, they ain't getting any.

Amen, ATL. This game is HUGE for them even as they are spiralling out of control as the season winds down.

BBC 08
02-22-2008, 12:14 PM
Aramis, I love your avatar, just wanted to say that.

XUglow
02-22-2008, 12:22 PM

Forgot to add their "first watermelon".

blobfan
02-22-2008, 12:57 PM
"First Lay" about sums it up. And not the good symbals crashing, barely conscious kind. More like Damon from "Fast Times at Ridgemont High." They'll come on strong and fast, peek early, then we'll kick their butts, paint their car, walk out the door and forget them.

XU Fan
02-22-2008, 02:58 PM
As up as Dayton might be for this game, from what I have seen from Xavier lately I expect X to be up for the game too. The way Xavier is approaching games these days makes it seem to me that Dayton isn't going to beat Xavier. It isn't like they are going to sneak up on us or anything. I expect X to be ready to go and ready for the crowd and the challenge. We like to make fun of Dayton, but they have a good team. They have grossly underachieved and have seemed to blame it all on injuries. But in reality they have a decent team and could present a challenge if you let them. Xavier knows that and they will be ready to play with intensity for 40 minutes. I expect X to beat them back enough to win the game.