PDA

View Full Version : Score one for the networking board.

Kahns Krazy
03-21-2011, 09:23 AM
MadXster found a car for me that I probably would have spent weeks or months looking for myself. Partly a stroke of luck, but the networking board put us in a position to take advantage of that luck.

Muskie fans helping out Muskie fans. Ain't nothin' wrong with that.

Michigan Muskie
03-21-2011, 01:09 PM
With much appreciation and major credit to our own Husky Musky, my search for student Intern sports journalists has returned two gems so far. One student at Purdue and another at Indiana have already written a handful of articles for us.

HuskyMuskie
03-21-2011, 01:34 PM
Michigan-

How did you get ahold of the kid at Indiana? I have talked to Dan and he is stoked for the site to go live. But do I know the kid from IU?

Michigan Muskie
03-21-2011, 01:50 PM
It's one of Dan's friends - he recommended him immediately. They both have worked hard, under some pressing deadlines, to help us reach this point. We go live this week....and I'm more stoked than they are!

Cincypunk.org
03-21-2011, 03:21 PM
Michigan Muskie-

I have degrees in journalism and history from Northern Kentucky University and I worked as a government reporter for a local Cincinnati weekly rag for a few years before turning in my press credentials for the exciting world of emergency communications. I also spent time working in the Kentucky Post's sports department, I freelance occasionally, and developed and ran a music magazine online for a few years.

If you are ever looking for people to write articles then hit me up.