PDA

View Full Version : Dookcane F's up again

Masterofreality
12-02-2009, 08:36 PM
Had Pitt on the ropes with plenty of chances to win then loses in Double OT.

The only big game they can ever win is against XU. I hate those pikers.

XU-PA
12-02-2009, 08:55 PM
If I'm a duquense fan, I ask for my money back. You'd think a 2OT game would be exciting, but to watch the dukes sit back and try to bomb NBA length 3's was just disgusting.
Coach should concentrate more on 30 Rock, leave the coaching job,

gladdenguy
12-02-2009, 09:28 PM
Had Pitt on the ropes with plenty of chances to win then loses in Double OT.

The only big game they can ever win is against XU. I hate those pikers.

You know, that does piss me off. The only game where they happen to be unconscious from 3 and hit every free throw (sound familiar)...yes that was snuggie night.
And to see those stupid fans chanting at us. Gosh, I hate the Dukes.

Cheesehead
12-02-2009, 10:52 PM
I watched second half and both OT's. Good God, what a way to blow a game. They looked like they had never faced a 2-3 zone before and took shitty shots, didn't rebound and committed stupid fouls down the end.

They gave Pitt an early Christmas gift.

xsteve1
12-03-2009, 10:05 AM
I watched second half and both OT's. Good God, what a way to blow a game. They looked like they had never faced a 2-3 zone before and took shitty shots, didn't rebound and committed stupid fouls down the end.

They gave Pitt an early Christmas gift.

The book is out on Duquesne. Slap nothing but zone on them. BTW Pitt has now beaten them 9 straight and 17 of 19....ouch!!

coasterville95
12-03-2009, 10:35 AM
Ah, Snuggie Night - the Palumbo Center will never be the same after that. I wonder if they have banned Snuggies now.

Cincinnati sports teams and Pittsburgh, ugh.

DC Muskie
12-03-2009, 12:54 PM
If Duquense can't beat this Pitt team, they never will.

Sad.

waggy
12-03-2009, 12:59 PM
Man, overall I think Everhart's done a great job all things considered. He just doesn't have much of a bench, especially with Bolding out.

The good news is that Bolding should return and they'll be at about full strength just in time to face X.