PDA

View Full Version : 5 star SG Barton has XU on his list

ChrisFarley
05-18-2009, 05:16 PM
I saw on a post on XU's Madness site that this site www.collegehoopsnet.com has some good stories. One post someone put up is has XU on Will Barton's list of schools....It's under the RECRUITING SECTION..
:cool::cool::cool:

THRILLHOUSE
05-18-2009, 06:11 PM
here is a link to the actual article http://www.collegehoopsnet.com/ugroup/will-barton-lake-clifton-md-class-2010-recruiting-update-166905

He's got a lot of teams on his list right now, but nice to be mentioned among them. Since he is from Baltimore, I would assume having Bino on the staff at least gives us a shot at him.

principal
05-19-2009, 07:23 AM
I saw on a post on XU's Madness site that this site www.collegehoopsnet.com has some good stories. One post someone put up is has XU on Will Barton's list of schools....It's under the RECRUITING SECTION..
:cool::cool::cool:

FWIW, ChrisFarley = xaverricco from the Musketeer Madness board. Lots of comments about recruits, unwilling to provide a direct link to an article.

ChrisFarley
05-28-2009, 03:16 PM
FWIW, ChrisFarley = xaverricco from the Musketeer Madness board. Lots of comments about recruits, unwilling to provide a direct link to an article.

If you make maybe one click you can find the story.

xeus
05-28-2009, 06:12 PM
If you make maybe one click you can find the story.

And if you maybe just typed the actual link ... have you thought about that?

It's annoying. Just put the proper link, OK?

xu15
05-29-2009, 07:32 AM
I wouldn't count on getting this kid.
Yeah, Bino may have influence, but considering that Arizona is already on his list too means that we were probably recruiting him before, and that may be at least part of the reason X is on his list.

xeus
05-29-2009, 07:51 AM
I wouldn't count on getting this kid.
Yeah, Bino may have influence, but considering that Arizona is already on his list too means that we were probably recruiting him before, and that may be at least part of the reason X is on his list.

Agreed - same reason you see both Memphis and UK.

xavierj
05-29-2009, 08:46 AM
Yes Xavier was recruiting him before but he does have a closer relationship with bino then any of the former coaches. He will probably visit Xavier at some point but he would be very tough to get. Kid can go any where he wants.

boozehound
05-29-2009, 09:02 AM
Maybe we can get him to come to Xavier if we pay him and have somebody take his SAT test for him...

xuphan
06-05-2009, 10:11 PM
It looks like both Bartons are off the board according to the scouts main page. Sounds like they both decided to go to Memphis.

jco17
06-05-2009, 11:28 PM
They are both headed to Memphis. Cal didn't offer Will's brother Antonio a scholarship, but Josh Pastner did. Memphis is also considered the favorite to land Joe Jackson another five star in the 2010 class.