PDA

View Full Version : Delusional

Muskie1000
04-28-2009, 07:36 AM
so anyway I went to UD pride yesterday to see what they were saying about our coaching changes and I see this thread about a Chris Wright press conference. I go and read this thread and apparently he (Wright) stated that he was staying another year at Dayton. Ummmm, really? You mean he was talented enough to go the NBA this year? I'm not saying he doesn't have talent, but come on...

kyxu
04-28-2009, 08:05 AM
That's like when Mike Piazza held a press conference to tell everyone he wasn't gay.

It's just generating a story where there isn't any.

goxavier84
04-28-2009, 09:25 AM
Mike Piazza is straight?

ChicagoX
04-28-2009, 09:35 AM
There is never all that much going on in Dayton, so they have to announce a press conference for something like this so people have something to do.

BBC 08
04-28-2009, 09:35 AM
Mike Piazza is straight?

Straight as a circle.

Cheesehead
04-28-2009, 02:54 PM
Well for a gay man, he sure has a hot wife.

wkrq59
04-28-2009, 04:21 PM
With all the unemployment and the passing of GM plants and other downturns in that once viable city of Dayton, I imagine any press conference that is held to announce someone staying is relevant if not exactly news worthy.:D:D

nuts4xu
04-28-2009, 10:30 PM
Chris Wright can get over himself any time now. The opinion on the play of Chris Wright is highest among people who live in the greater dayton area. He is a good player, no doubt, the fans and people around Chris Wright just seem to think the kid is a clone of Michael Jordan.

Geesh!

PM Thor
04-29-2009, 12:21 AM
Chris Wright is the best player in the history of dayton basketball.

That is equivalent to saying that Corey Dillon was the best running back in the history of the Cincinnati Bengals.

It's good to say locally, but nationally it's a laughingstock.

I HATE dayton.

Blueblob4life
04-29-2009, 12:48 AM
Chris Wright is the best player in the history of dayton basketball.

That is equivalent to saying that Corey Dillon was the best running back in the history of the Cincinnati Bengals.

It's good to say locally, but nationally it's a laughingstock.

I HATE dayton.

It's also equivalent to saying that London Warren's strange obsession with Spiderman is OK for a 20-something college student. Those clowns at UD might think it's ok, but everywhere else you'd be called the 40-year-old virgin (at 20-something, obviously) and the mom's basement jokes/rosy palms jokes would be non-stop.